Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Ban anyone from the clan FLU

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ban anyone from the clan FLU Vide
PostSubject: Ban anyone from the clan FLU   Ban anyone from the clan FLU I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009 - 1:08

There was two people on the modded SA server who were spraying no matter what I or anybody else said. Of course none would ban them because theres so many idiots that play on the server. ( dont get me wrong theres cool people too ). They were both in the clan FLU using sleight of hand and steady aim and such. Please ban them if you ever see them.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Ban anyone from the clan FLU   Ban anyone from the clan FLU I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009 - 4:02

it would help if you could give us there names because it would not be fair to punish everyone in that clan because a few of there member were misbehaving
Back to top Go down
ThisIsIC

PostSubject: Re: Ban anyone from the clan FLU   Ban anyone from the clan FLU I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009 - 6:53

Fair enough. As I told you in-game, one of them said that they would go get the rest of the clan because one of them *almost* got kicked (he left before the vote ended). The namesw are mojo and "game" (thats all i remember of his name). Please watch out for them, and please give them a nice old boot in the arse. They were acting like complete douche bags.
Back to top Go down
camo dude

camo dude

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 465 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Ban anyone from the clan FLU   Ban anyone from the clan FLU I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009 - 21:40

also something that would help is that u guys are gonna be goin 2 1.7 and they are on 1.0. With the exception that they are running both 1.0 and 1.7(but unless some1 told them or it said it on the console or somethin then they wont know we were goin to 1.7 unless they find us)Besides;M21 is a noob rifle. The only reason i use it is 2 do challenges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban anyone from the clan FLU   Ban anyone from the clan FLU I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009 - 23:34

2day i saw a guy called [Flu]R3d....he was constanly kicking people for nothing and calling other votes all the time...just wanted to add

Like a Star @ heaven m0ng0 Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re:   Ban anyone from the clan FLU I_icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009 - 23:38

One of the flu members was on bolt only *epik* can add to this.. And consistantly arguing with me, as well as breaking server rules. Such as hopping, and arguing/disrespecting {SA} Members. I am not sure what the name was.. but I can see they dont like us.

~Slik
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Ban anyone from the clan FLU   Ban anyone from the clan FLU I_icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009 - 0:37

was that the flu leader or whoever i was on with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban anyone from the clan FLU   Ban anyone from the clan FLU I_icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009 - 8:32

Clan match anyone??? Settle the score. Razz OR we could just ban them all and be done with it.... ;P
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Ban anyone from the clan FLU   Ban anyone from the clan FLU I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 3:46

We dont need to ban everyone from that clan. I banned mojo, and one of their leaders (Azn) told me to keep him banned, and to let him know if anyone else behaved like him. Dont let a few bad players spoil a whole clan for you guys. If you have problems with certain people in sa 1,let me know via xfire or here.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re:   Ban anyone from the clan FLU I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009 - 4:48

I was thinking bout typing that but kinda sick of the drama lol. Ty.

~Slik
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban anyone from the clan FLU   Ban anyone from the clan FLU I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban anyone from the clan FLU

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -