Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Kicked for no Reason

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kicked for no Reason Vide
PostSubject: Kicked for no Reason   Kicked for no Reason I_icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009 - 7:20

I was on the SA modded server and right after it loaded up i was immediately kicked from the server, and now it wont allow me back on, there is no reason for why i was kicked, i wasn't even on screen when it happened.\

*Edit* Might want to add the people that are currently on the server are all HEX members, ChamLiguid, SpinDry, and Hazard.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Kicked for no Reason   Kicked for no Reason I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009 - 0:38

well the ban is only an i hour i think so you can either wait it out, go to a different sa server and see if you can find and admin, or if you have x-fire you can x-fire an admin (x-fire is really the best way otherwise i would just wait it out)
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Kicked for no Reason   Kicked for no Reason I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009 - 5:39

If I see them on it again, I will interrogate them about that. I will not tolerate abusing my server.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicked for no Reason   Kicked for no Reason I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicked for no Reason

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -