Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Hello {SA}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hello {SA} Vide
PostSubject: Hello {SA}   Hello {SA} I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009 - 16:09

Hello All {SA} Member's.
I have recently been playing on your server's a lot an have really enjoyed them a couple of days ago i tried to go on your Sniper Academy M server an found out i was permanently banned from it.
Now i have not been on that server yet so seeming only me and my friend (who used to live with me) only used this computer so i asked him about it an he said it was his fault my game I.D is banned on there.
Now i don't know what went on since he didn't tell me the hole story and even then that would just be his side.
Any way i would like to be unbanned from the sniper Academy M server cause i really enjoy playing on your server's.
As for my friend he dose not live here any more and he will not be on this computer so i can guarantee he well not be playing on it.

P.S the name my friend was under at the time was [HEX]TSK-Reveng
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

Hello {SA} Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello {SA}   Hello {SA} I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009 - 21:00

I'll get to that as soon as I have time. (I'm checking this via cellphone right now, so I have no access to my computer.)

I banned that person because he was extremely rude to all {SA}, and kept trying to kick us from my server. On top of that, I've had nothing but problems with [HEX] members, so I ban them as I see them.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler

Hello {SA} Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello {SA}   Hello {SA} I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009 - 21:36

Okay well take you time getting around to it.
And i am truly sorry for anything my friend said to you guy's know my friend likes to be an ass for no reason most of the time but i really don't know why he would be to you guys since i have been on your server's and have not seen anything that would make even me complain.

Ow just so u know two people on you Bolt Only server at around 4:44 EST are kicking any one that joins the server would put there names but its all that symbol writing.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

Hello {SA} Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello {SA}   Hello {SA} I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009 - 22:10

lol sinful that was you now i no why people kept askin me if {SA} had a problem with hex
Back to top Go down

Hello {SA} Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello {SA}   Hello {SA} I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009 - 13:17

Once again i got kicked out of Bolts Only right as i joined at about 8:16pm EST
At lest this time i got there names on the server info part.
Hello {SA} 87164259
Not sure where i should post this so i though i would use this topic.
Back to top Go down

Hello {SA} Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello {SA}   Hello {SA} I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009 - 16:59

Just wanted to say thank you for letting me on that server seems i play better on there then the sniper academy one then again the guys on there where pretty easy to no scope :3.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

Hello {SA} Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello {SA}   Hello {SA} I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009 - 0:41

You're very welcome Smile

Noscopes might be easier to get now, since I modified all the guns (with some help) to make them more realistic in recoil and accuracy.

In case you havent noticed yet, the ACOG is dead accurate now, which it should be, unlike what it used to be (bullets going everywhere but where you're aiming is either a rifling problem, or p.o.s. bullets).

What I wish I could do is have wind and bullet drop as factors. That would be perfect, if COD4 would have that, IMO. Lets hope COD6 has bullet drop, and wind to affect the trajectory of the bullets at longer ranges.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
camo dude

camo dude

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 465 Location :

Hello {SA} Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello {SA}   Hello {SA} I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009 - 0:44

That would be seriously cool and it could give people another way to look at sniping besides look through a glass cylinder and pull a trigger. Im tired of people saying that. It'll show them that there is a lot ofwork in sniping such as timing, breathing, and paitence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello {SA} Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello {SA}   Hello {SA} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello {SA}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -