Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Swagger doin his job

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lee Swagger

Lee Swagger

Age : 32 Registration date : 2009-03-01 Number of posts : 5 Location : Germany, Bavaria, Erding

Swagger doin his job Vide
PostSubject: Swagger doin his job   Swagger doin his job I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009 - 18:21

Swagger doin his job Screen12
Back to top Go down
Lee Swagger

Lee Swagger

Age : 32 Registration date : 2009-03-01 Number of posts : 5 Location : Germany, Bavaria, Erding

PostSubject: Re: Swagger doin his job   Swagger doin his job I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009 - 18:21

...and still 4 minutes to play Wink Smile

greetz
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Swagger doin his job   Swagger doin his job I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009 - 21:45

Actually it was 3minutes and 8 seconds left! LOL jk man! Nice scores I think I found a spot for you on a Tac Team too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
Lee Swagger

Lee Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Swagger doin his job   Swagger doin his job I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009 - 0:15

wow .. would be very nice Smile

thx, .. i know it were 3 minutes .. but .. who cares - 4 sounds way better Very Happy

greetz
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Swagger doin his job   Swagger doin his job I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009 - 7:44

It may have said 3:08 left, but notice, they were voting to change the map to Crossfire, so there may have been closer to 30 seconds left, if that (if the vote passed)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
Lee Swagger

Lee Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Swagger doin his job   Swagger doin his job I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009 - 15:06

yeah .. you´re right .. but that wasnt the point I was tryin to get to with that screenshot Very Happy Very Happy

greetz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swagger doin his job   Swagger doin his job I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swagger doin his job

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bragging Rights :: Screen Shots -