Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Site being worked on...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

Site being worked on... Vide
PostSubject: Site being worked on...   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 3:18

Ok guys I am working on the site and were trying to remove "tehupload" off the site. I got the Who is Online thing back as well as cleaned up a bit of the groups and such. Either way, couple things under construction hope I can get rid of the annoying popups and crap.

~Slik
Back to top Go down
camo dude

camo dude

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 465 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Site being worked on...   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 3:20

cool, i hope you can pull it off, GL
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Site being worked on...   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 3:22

Good job Slik

{SA}LT|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re:   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 3:23

Thanks. If u guys see random shit happen on the site I'm sorry lmao..

~Slik
Back to top Go down
camo dude

camo dude

PostSubject: Re: Site being worked on...   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 3:24

AH DUDE!!! THAT FREAKIN ANNOUNCMENT THING THAT MOVES IS AWESOME!! gj dude
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Site being worked on...   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 3:26

XD Thanks man.

~Slik
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re:   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 4:15

Ok a portal was added. I'm thinking about adding stuff like little html animations or something. Or possibly even music. What do u guys think about adding music to the site? If someone could like make a themesong or something for the site or something... I could try and find a copy of the CoD4 song file and put it up. I'm pretty sure that's possible. Tell me what u guys think. I can also have a playlist made for you guys and u can request songs. This *I think* can be pn the forums or portal. If we did put up a playlist it would most likely only be on the portal though.. Either way... opinions?

~Slik
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: Site being worked on...   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 4:40

Dam good job people. The site is looking great!

Nice tags SLIK! Congrats Sin!

I think the COD4 Sound tack would be nice to listen to when reading forums.

Aloha
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
camo dude

camo dude

PostSubject: Re: Site being worked on...   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 4:52

OHHHH YEH DUDE, I CAN GET SOME METALLICA AND BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE IN THIS PLACE FOR ONCE Razz
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re:   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 5:02

I'm all in for Metallica camo but... That would make all the other members want to post their songs by then there would be to many fo ru to wait for it. For now, on the portal page, there are CoD themesongs. What u think... I'll see if they can be put on the forums...

Edit: I put it on the forum. Once you enter a topic though, I dont think you will hear it.

~Slik
Back to top Go down
camo dude

camo dude

PostSubject: Re: Site being worked on...   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 5:05

the metallica was just a joke, i didnt think we could do that right now, im good with the themesongs, anything is fine with me. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
camo dude

camo dude

PostSubject: Re: Site being worked on...   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 5:08

I heard it fine and IT FREAKIN RULES, NICE JOB DUDE.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Site being worked on...   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 5:08

Thanks again. Very Happy

~Slik
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Site being worked on...   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 20:51

wow its amazing what happens when you leave the site for a few hours its amazing thanks for all the hard work slik and gratz on croe
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Site being worked on...   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 23:29

{SA}LT|Samuri wrote:
wow its amazing what happens when you leave the site for a few hours its amazing thanks for all the hard work slik and gratz on croe

Yea no kidding on the first part Samuri Slik is awsome Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers

{SA}LT|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Site being worked on...   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 23:30

o btw Slik

THAT MUSIC THING IS AWSOME Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I love the Airplane and Gun Sound ones Very Happy

{SA}LT|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Site being worked on...   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009 - 4:24

Thanks alot guys.

~Slik
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Site being worked on...   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009 - 15:01

Okay RoflC changed the theme and idk what happened to the memberlist button... lol.

~Slik
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Site being worked on...   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009 - 15:06

Memberlist button fixed Very Happy Yay RoflC

~Slik
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site being worked on...   Site being worked on... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site being worked on...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Clan Chatter :: News and Updates -