Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Sinful will be on less often.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

Sinful will be on less often. Vide
PostSubject: Sinful will be on less often.   Sinful will be on less often. I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009 - 7:53

I will be on the forums and COD4 less often, because I start college tomorrow morning.

If you need quick contact, e-mail me (bstrickler aT gmail dot com), or IM me on Yahoo IM @ lfw_guardianae I can't guarantee I'll respond fast, but I should be able to respond within 2-3 hours.

I will squeeze time in wherever I can to help people out, but don't expect me to be able to spend hours at the computer talking with/helping you guys. If you need stuff fixed/done on my servers, talk to Slik, Rambo, or any RTFM/CROE.

I should have a fair bit of time to help keep the clan up, since I'm only taking 4 classes (should be easy, too.).

If you wanna know what classes I'm taking, here they are:

Film Photography I
Digital Photography I
Photo Image Editing: Adobe PhotoShop
Basic Design

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Sinful will be on less often.   Sinful will be on less often. I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009 - 8:45

ok i got 2 questions..

1- what college u going to?

2- how you only get FOUR classes..my sister is going to college and she has like 8 or something lol
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Sinful will be on less often.   Sinful will be on less often. I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009 - 14:48

Sperrow wrote:
ok i got 2 questions..

1- what college u going to?

2- how you only get FOUR classes..my sister is going to college and she has like 8 or something lol

1- Just the local community one.

2- I'm just taking classes for fun, I'm not going for a degree right now. Just making sure I can stay on my parents insurance.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Sinful will be on less often.   Sinful will be on less often. I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009 - 19:17

oh

WELL HAVE FUN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sinful will be on less often.   Sinful will be on less often. I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009 - 19:24

those classes sound good,im looking at doing that sort of thing when i leave school
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: Sinful will be on less often.   Sinful will be on less often. I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009 - 19:52

Go git em. Stay smart and have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinful will be on less often.   Sinful will be on less often. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sinful will be on less often.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Clan Chatter :: News and Updates -