Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

If You Ever See A Fake {SA} Post Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

If  You Ever See A Fake {SA} Post Here Vide
PostSubject: If You Ever See A Fake {SA} Post Here   If  You Ever See A Fake {SA} Post Here I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Dec 2009 - 1:56

If your ever on the severs and you see or at least think someone is faking our tags get a pic post it here

or

Just write the name of the person so we know who to look for.

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: If You Ever See A Fake {SA} Post Here   If  You Ever See A Fake {SA} Post Here I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011 - 0:25

{SA}Sniperman. saw him on Clowns TDM 24/7 crossfire. no admin available for a GUID check.
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: If You Ever See A Fake {SA} Post Here   If  You Ever See A Fake {SA} Post Here I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011 - 19:58

Wow on another server? Snipers Aces maybe?

Hey Clowns TDM is also one of my favs to go to also, just shoot everything and keep going.

Love to Snipe on this map also! Set a couple clays, camp and snipe all day.
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: If You Ever See A Fake {SA} Post Here   If  You Ever See A Fake {SA} Post Here I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011 - 20:30

you keep your tags on when you play it?i never saw anyone there except for Ram. btw thats how i got so good at no rush. just played that server 24/7 when ours was down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Ever See A Fake {SA} Post Here   If  You Ever See A Fake {SA} Post Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If You Ever See A Fake {SA} Post Here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -