Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Making a Probation and Explanation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
кяσиσρнσиιχ
Banned

Age : 32 Registration date : 2009-11-05 Number of posts : 188 Location : Canaduh

Making a Probation and Explanation Vide
PostSubject: Making a Probation and Explanation   Making a Probation and Explanation I_icon_minitimeTue 8 Dec 2009 - 21:44

____________kronophonix__
The Real - кяσиσρнσиιχ

A probation is a prolonged ban. Since temporary bans only last an hour, I thought this would be a good idea to stop people from doing stupid things while also allowing them back on the server after.

How to make a probation:

A probation is just a ban, that is posted here when made, with a time and/or day the person should be unbanned

Step 1. Get the person's Name, GUID and IP if possible

Step 2. Write down the current time and day

Step 3. Initiate probation; Ban the person, then make a post here with the following criteria

1. Name, GUID, and IP of the person banned:

2. Time and Day the person was banned:

3. Reason they were banned:

4. Time and Day to lift the ban:

Once they are banned and the probation is made, just remember to unban or have someone else unban them.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

Making a Probation and Explanation Vide
PostSubject: Re: Making a Probation and Explanation   Making a Probation and Explanation I_icon_minitimeTue 8 Dec 2009 - 22:03

Keep in mind that the only way to fix that is to shut down the server and boot it back up after you unban them, otherwise it will not recognize that you unbanned the person.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler

Making a Probation and Explanation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Probations -