Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Rambo's App (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

Rambo's App          (Completed) - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 4:40

Just tell me when your next available
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 4:41

thats not during this next week
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011 - 1:32

Rambo, I have a 5 day weekend starting today, we are playing as soon as possible, so tell me the next time you are free, and we will get this tryout done so you can figure out whether you are able to become a *5!
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011 - 3:56

This has been here since Sat 19 June 2010. It's been almost a year. Could you please proceed to a tryout? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011 - 4:24

they dhave done one game so far they have to do the rest the standing score right now is 1-0 rambo. rambo had to leave in the second game but the score in that game is 0-4 sperrow having 4. they will pick up from there when they can.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011 - 22:46

Yea, well I hope we can just start over on round 2, i was trying fix my headset, i had downloads coming in from norton (causing me epic lag -.-), then i had to go to dinner

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011 - 1:09

I get at least one kill, my computer has issues to, doesnt mean you take away 4 kills I worked for Razz
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011 - 2:21

First Game 10-9 (ME) on Strike

Second Game 15-9 (Sperrow) on Vacant

Third Game 10-9 (ME) on Crash

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011 - 2:24

hes legit, barely beat me

rambo, play fair, have fun, represent {SA} well, and any complains or illegitimate play reported about you can get your rank removed, so make sure to not do anything stupid, you are at the top of the clan now, hope you have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011 - 2:30

Congrats {SA} brother!
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011 - 2:31

Thanks Ghost

Sperrow has grown into a tough son of a bitch

Twisted Evil

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011 - 2:33

Lol, Rambo, you havent even seen the half of it, I have a lot more surprises for you that I will show you later

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011 - 2:58

huzzah, 3 cheers for rambo! wish i coulda watched, but whatevs, sure it was intense, true sniper talent, none of that close range quick scope stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rambo's App (Completed)   Rambo's App          (Completed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rambo's App (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: *5 of Snipers Academy -