Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Aug 2011 - 23:56

7939974279786fa2c17fcf29798ef409

24.57.175.68:28960

{SA}Icevein32

Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 Shot0027

i asked him who he was-he said andrew

why he put tags on-he said he signed up

i told him that there was no record of anyone remotely similar to iceman on our site, no application for anyone remotely similar to iceman. i was about to kick when he booked it because some random kid said "kick"

***update***

He came back, jinx found out what happened, and told me to permanently ban him.

weird thing i noticed, when i saw the pb kick on the bottom left, it showed a f409 guid, not the 7939
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Aug 2011 - 0:23

{SA}Chevy wrote:
watch killer. he comes into our server and gets an attitued with mozzy and war. if you see him in server. please refrain from talking to him. killer i bet your reading this too, take this as a major warning. im not trying to be rude or disrespectful but you need to watch what you say in our server.

With killer you mean the killer (***KILLER***), the one that always writes LIKE THIS. Cause if its him, ive also had a couple of little fights with him, he shoud stop disrespecting SA member + he knows the rules but isnt always keeping to them, like shooting with a pistol.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Aug 2011 - 1:07

i say we ban him already. all he does is cause stuff, and no one likes having him around.
Back to top Go down
farsightwolf

Age : 39 Registration date : 2011-08-22 Number of posts : 1 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011 - 11:22

Sup guys. Names farsight. Played with a couple of you guys on your server. I noticed my name on the watch list and the reason was attitude. The only reason ive had one on your server is cause ive had SA members breaking the rules that they are enforcing. Like Pistols, Spraying, rush knifing,etc etc. Ive even come on a couple of nights where a SA memeber was using a full auto on the server with no regards for the other players playing on the Sniper only server.

Just wanted to come forth and bring this up. Love playing on your server. But just really think you guys should look into this.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011 - 22:41

Ok, if you saw the guy using auto on Friday, then look this over

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t2037-tactical-friday-s-autos-will-be-used-on-fridays-for-our-tac-division-training

If it was not on friday, then he probably just called a all weps round.

{SA} is a clan that provides a fun gaming experience. We do so with Tac Friday, only no scopes, The list goes on.

Also there is one thing to remember, {SA} admins go undercover alot. People will see a lone {SA} member doing something "wrong" because of a little change in our server to keep things interesting(as listed above). The fact is that the {SA} member is most likely on our Ventrilo server talking, and having a good time with the "undercover" admins.

If I have not explained the reasons why, and the member could not have possibly doing something described above, then message an admin(Bright red colors)
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011 - 3:02

{SA}SGT|Mozzarella wrote:
7939974279786fa2c17fcf29798ef409

24.57.175.68:28960

{SA}Icevein32

Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 Shot0027

i asked him who he was-he said andrew

why he put tags on-he said he signed up

i told him that there was no record of anyone remotely similar to iceman on our site, no application for anyone remotely similar to iceman. i was about to kick when he booked it because some random kid said "kick"

***update***

He came back, jinx found out what happened, and told me to permanently ban him.

weird thing i noticed, when i saw the pb kick on the bottom left, it showed a f409 guid, not the 7939

Okay I have confirmed that his name is indeed Andrew or at least that he has played under that name before. As for him applying, I see nothing that would suggest he has. Good catch Mozzy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 3:47

HE MAKES ME MAD FOR UsING bad weapons i caught him using a p90 a long time ago!!
/
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011 - 1:53

tonight, Annihilator contacted me telling me a player by the name of "Bad-As" was using pistol and when he tried to vote kick it failed.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011 - 2:08

KK I will keep an eye out for that handle and see if the player keeps causing trouble.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Jacen Kast

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011 - 21:17

Keep an eye on this person showed little respect after playing with him two matches

>.
would not snipe and would abuse stun and nades as well as knife and still failed btw
Kept saying we was going to play this way and not this way. Even warned him about abusing stuns and nades as well as the knifing.

I also have a screen shot as to how bad he failed at abusing as well his name and time
was today at about 1PM central

Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 119569078-3
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011 - 22:39

lilHoovie
Status-not banned, not kicked
Reason to watch-After a few rounds put on {SA} tags. After not taking them off after the 4 warnings he got(2 from me, 1 from war, 1 from sh4dow), he finally took them off as i was logging into rcon.

Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 119681072-3
Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 119681074-3
Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 119681077-3

0aac2f16064dfb6a138aa7cf070d76ce

96.19.74.83:55172
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011 - 1:59

Thanks Mozzy,

This guy has been found to of been doing the same thing again without first applying to our {SA} Clan and has now been removed from our servers.

----------------------
[15:58:59] pb_sv_BanGuid "0aac2f16064dfb6a138aa7cf070d76ce" "{SA}Rct|HOOVIE" 96.19.74.83:55163 "SA FAKE, has to fill out an application first! Being asked more then once about this."
----------------------
PunkBuster Server: Ban Added to Ban List
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011 - 6:41

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t2332-i-got-banned-for-no-reason#20878

Samuri has unbanned him-Do we let it slide? Put him on probation?
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011 - 7:37

ill rebann him this topic was not highlighted for me when i got on so i did not see it.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011 - 7:47

Ronnoc

f5a35bed6d44f035b852861ea3ff7964

124.177.171.53:-7450
(dont know what the negative means)

Tried to kick a {SA} member, left before i could kick him.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011 - 7:57

also said, and i quote "FUCK SA"
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011 - 10:36

Yeah I have not seen him before but for sure I don't like it when an outsider or outsiders try to kick our own SA members.

If he comes on again and try's it again then give him a week off.

{SA}CL|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Toader
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Toader

Age : 27 Registration date : 2011-10-26 Number of posts : 390 Location : Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011 - 6:18

{SA}CL|ghost wrote:
Yeah I have not seen him before but for sure I don't like it when an outsider or outsiders try to kick our own SA members.

{SA}CL|ghost

And some reason they always try to kick me? I mean WTF?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011 - 23:56

{SA}Rct|Toader wrote:
{SA}CL|ghost wrote:

{SA}CL|ghost

Dont worry, they do it to me too.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011 - 23:59

lol they dont do it to me, they quit instead of trying to kick xD
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Jacen Kast

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011 - 2:59

{SA}Rct|Toader wrote:
{SA}CL|ghost wrote:

{SA}CL|ghost

Shoot I have people who still hate me and try to kick me when ever I join the server when they are on roflmao
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011 - 2:11

{SA}Omega

c0bf0b5755e5f8d497d716f66f5e0925

99.194.157.253:28960

He booked it after i threatened him with permanent ban
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011 - 2:18

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella wrote:
{SA}Omega

c0bf0b5755e5f8d497d716f66f5e0925

99.194.157.253:28960

He booked it after i threatened him with permanent ban

Update-Banned

Came in again under a different name, almost immediately after leaving
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Devil///

Age : 32 Registration date : 2011-05-21 Number of posts : 404 Location : wHERE ANYONE NEEDS A WELL PLACED BULLET!

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012 - 18:14

ok soo i was looking thru some old screenshots and i saw an {SA}Rct.|SniperV in one then i looked him up and there is no one of that name dunno if this matters now just thought i should report it lol. I might have dealt with it then but i cant remember so i thought better safe then sorry.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 425 Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012 - 18:22

Here he is: https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t1979-sniperveteran-application-rejected-due-to-inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -